After the teacher has evaluated the answer sheets, the teacher can enter and submit the marks through the Fedena Mobile app.
Who can enter marks?
- The administrator can enter marks for any subject even if the administrator is not associated with a subject.
- A teacher can enter marks for only associated subjects.
- If manage Gradebook and Gradebook Mark Entry privilege is provided to a teacher, the teacher can enter marks for any subject even if the teacher is not associated with a subject.
Let's see how teachers or privileged employees can manage Gradebook Mark Entry via Mobile App:
- Teachers have to log in to the Mobile app with their username and password. Click on "Gradebook" on the Dashboard Mobile.
- Next, click on "Manage Exam" of the course/class for which you would like to enter the marks.
- Here you can find the list of Exams that is linked with the course/class. Again, click on "Manage Exam" in the Exam block.
- Here you can find the list of Subjects and the batches. Find the subject under the right batch and click on "Enter Marks" to enter the marks.
- Click on and select the student name to enter the marks. You can enter the marks for one student at a time. After entering the marks for a student, click on "Save marks" to save the marks of that student and continue to enter the marks for other students in the batch.
- After entering the marks for all the students, go to the previous page and click on to submit the mark. You can verify the marks before submitting them on this page. We suggest submitting the marks once the marks are finalized.
For better understanding, watch this-