Learning a new software is always tricky and time-consuming and there is no easy or short-cut way to it. Just like how every relationship requires time and effort from everyone involved, learning Fedena is also a journey made by both, the product and your institution. Fedena comes with 100s of features and even though it’s the most user-friendly software out here, it still needs the time to understand your institutions’ processes and data to provide the solution you are looking for. That will only happen if you help Fedena learn so that it can help you understand your data. Please take all the time you can to go through these first few articles to get a complete understanding of how Fedena is going help your institution in the best way.
Preparing your Institution for Fedena
- The first important task for any institution is to assign a key person or a team the responsibility of learning Fedena. Usually, in our experience with over 40000 institutions, we have seen that the institutes that make a team learn Fedena, are the most successful.
- Make sure you register a free demo through our website and allow teachers and admins to get familiar with Fedena. You can setup a free demo for your institution here http://www.fedena.com/demo
Fedena is an ERP, Enterprise Resource Planner, which means that Fedena is a huge software and has the capabilities to run your institution completely online. To implement Fedena, it generally takes a few weeks to a couple of months depending on the processes and data your institution has. This is done in many phases.
- The most important phase is “Data Entry”. Your institution will already have loads of existing data which could be in different formats, offline, online etc. For a successful implementation of Fedena it would require your effort to gather all your institution’s data and enter it into Fedena. For further details on importing data and the formats Fedena supports.
- Fedena has multiple dashboards for multiple admins. For those admins who have access to all data, they will have access to a Fedena account panel, while the other admins, all the teachers, students and parents would have access to the Fedena school dashboard.
- Fedena also comes with the option of either hosting on Foradian’s servers or a server which belongs to your institution. Both have different ways of implementation and for that please go through the article Fedena : SAAS or Self hosted?
- While you are setting up Fedena for your institution, it would be a great idea to understand the various workflows for different users i.e teachers, students, parents and admins to be able to guide everybody in the institution to start using Fedena. One of the best practices that our institutions follow is to take a printout of the workflow for different users and give them as handouts so that they can understand it better.
- Fedena can be integrated with many other applications and services which your institution might already be using for eg SMS , EMail, Biometric integration etc. These can be done from the Fedena account panel
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Sorry! We couldn't be helpful
Thank you for your feedback
We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article