The Fedena Account Administrator must perform this configuration.
1. Create a project
Go to console.developers.google.com.
Log in with your Google account credentials.
Click the Create Project button to create a new project.
- Enter the project name, accept the terms and conditions, and then click the Create button.
2. Enable Drive API
To get access to the API as well as access to UI integration features, enable Drive API
- Click on your project name to open your project & Select Enable APIs And Services
- Select Google Drive API
- Click Drive API > Enable API button to enable the Drive API.
3. OAuth 2.0 Credentials
Now obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials from the Google API Console.
- Click Credentials & click Create credentials >> OAuth client ID.
- Select the application type as a Web application. Enter the authorized redirect URLs. The redirect URL must be https://<your_webapplication_url>/authenticate. After that press Create
|Note: If you have more than one school to create single sign-on for, enter each URL in a new line, in the same format.|
The consent details will be shown when a user does a single sign-on for the first time, and it will inform the user of the permissions that are being granted to the application requesting access.
- Click the Create button. You will be provided a client ID and client secret.
- Make note of the client values, and then click OK.
4. Domain Verification
Now, verify the domain to ensure that no one else is trying to use your domain and your Google service without your permission.
- Click on domain verification.
- Click on the Add domain button. Enter the domain and click on Add Domain. Google verifies that the user owns each of the listed domains.
- Before registering the domain, you will have to verify the ownership. Click on TAKE ME THERE.
- Either add a new property or choose an unverified property from the property selector bar.
- Choose one of the verification methods listed below and follow the instructions. Not all verification methods are available for all types of properties; the verification page will list which methods are available and recommended for your site.
Multiple people can add and verify a website property separately, using the same or different verification methods. If you use the same verification method, just be sure that you don't overwrite the verification tokens of any other owners.
See the next steps here-