How do I revert an archived or graduated student?

Modified on Thu, 01 Jan 2015 at 12:50 PM

When a student’s records are archived or when a student is graduated in Fedena, the student is moved from the active students list to the former students list. Now, Fedena administrators and privileged employees can make a former student active by reverting the archived or graduated student. By reverting the student, all settings and archived records of the student are restored, except the following settings:

  • Placement

  • Online exam

  • Hostel

  • Transport

  1. At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Academics > Student > Student Details to open the View Details page.

  1. Select the Former students option.

  2. In the Search field, enter the name of the student or student admission number to search.

  3. Click on the student name. The student’s profile is displayed.

  4. In the top right, click the Revert archived student button.

  5. Click OK to confirm.

Was this article helpful?

That’s Great!

Thank you for your feedback

Sorry! We couldn't be helpful

Thank you for your feedback

Let us know how can we improve this article!

Select atleast one of the reasons
CAPTCHA verification is required.

Feedback sent

We appreciate your effort and will try to fix the article