To schedule meetings using Google Meet in Fedena, follow the below steps.
- Go to
|Menu >> Collaboration >> Collaborate >> New Meeting >> Google Meet|
- Give a preferred name for the meeting.
- Select the server as the one you set up for GMEET.
- Specify the meeting agenda, in the description.
- Enable guest list if you want all the participants to see the invitees.
- Specify the duration of the meeting.
- Notify members when selected send an internal message to participants.
- Now to add participants for the meeting.
- To add employees - choose a department and add employees
- To add students - Select a course and add students
- Finally, schedule the date and time for the meeting.
How can participants join a Google Meet
Once the meeting is scheduled in Fedena all the participants will get the invitation in their mail.
They can join the GMEET directly using the link specified in the mail.
How to Edit or Delete GMEET
Already created GMeet can be edited or deleted by going to
Menu >> Collaboration >> Collaborate