Applicants module in Fedena digitizes the Enquiry and Registration process during the process of student admission.
|Note: Please click on the topics to get redirected to detailed instructions|
1. Can students directly apply for admission to courses from website?
2. How to add Counselors details in Enquiry module.
3. How can I add Source of Information in Enquiry module
4. How to embed Enquiry form in your Website
5. How to discard a registered applicant?
6. How applicants can be searched by registration number?
7. How to allot a student applicant to a course?
8. How to customize the Application form
9. What is status in Applicant registration? How to set up the status?
10. What is a pin-based registration? How to setup Pins?
11. How to specify the course subject amount
12. How to do course wise Applicant Registration/ How to Enable Magic Pin
13. How to register using Pin based registration?
14. How to allocate student to a batch via applicant registration
15. How to take reports for applicant registration
16. How to use the status in applicant registration
17. How to add custom fields to student admission form?