Manage Assignment Settings: Additional Settings and Linking Grade Profile
- Additional Field Setting - Add additional fields in assignment creation according to the requirement
- Link Grading Profile - Link grade profile for using in assignment evaluation
Note : Assignment Setting - Only available for admin or privileged employees. Teachers cannot access Assignment Settings.
1.Steps to add Additional Fields Setting:
Click the module access icon > Academics > Assignment >> select “Settings” >> “Additional Field Settings”.
Select the pre-created fields or reorder the fields as well.
3. To add custom field> click “Add new field”, fill up the fields and hit save.
2. Steps to add Link Grade Profile setting:
Click the module access icon > Academics > Assignment >> select “Settings” >> “Link Grade Profile”.
Here users can select pre-created “Gradesets” (How to create Gradesets?-Click to know more)
3.How to add Grades/Marks to assignments?
While accepting the assignment you can grade the assignment with marks/grades.
1.Goto Assignment> You see the assignment list.
2.Select the assignment. Click on the student's name.
3. Enter the Marks/Grade. Then click Accept.
Note: In the case of admin. They have to click on Reports then follow the above steps.