- Always implement the Fedena application in your institution only after understanding the Application.
- There should be an Administrator in the Institution who is thorough with the Application
- Administrator should train other users of the institute who are going to use the Application
- The users of the institute must do a hands on Fedena in test environment (demo.fedena.com / fedena test instance) as a prerequisite of using the application in Live environment
Always enter the data through the application only (Data injection through Database should never be done)
- Go through all the user manuals and solutions in Fedena support portal.
- Always install Fedena in servers with Fresh OS only (Ubuntu, CentOS, Suse etc). Windows based servers are not recommended for Fedena installation.
Never edit the data from the data base. Always enter the data from the application only.
- Never enter dummy/invalid data in your production Fedena instance. All testing to be done in test instance
- Fedena shouldn't be installed in shared servers.