Online Exam in Mobile App, allows students to attend the online exam, test series, mock test from their mobile device. Also, once the result is published, students can view it directly from a mobile app.
Check out the steps and process to attend an online exam from Fedena Mobile App.
- Log in as a student from the mobile app.
- On the dashboard click the Online Exam, to view the scheduled examination.
- Next, start the examination by clicking on the “View Exam” button and the exam will commence in a separate window.
- Here students can view the examination questions and marks allotted for each question
- After answering all the questions, the student can end the exam.
Online Exam in Fedena mobile App follow the below steps:
- First, Select Online Exam from the dashboard.
- Next, select view exam, start the examination by clicking on the “View Exam” button.
- Once examination begins students can neither pause nor stop the examination. Here, students can view total marks for each question and exam allocated time. After providing answers to all questions, students can end the exam, clicking "End Exam".
Watch Online Exam in Mobile App Tutorial Video for better understanding: