Here are a few of the main features in Zoom that you can use while setting up a meeting via zoom.
- Video conferencing
- Audio conferencing
- Screen sharing – All the participants can share their screen with all the participants
- Whiteboard sharing – Whiteboard can be shared to write or draw something
- Breakout Rooms – Can create separate rooms when participants are more
- Annotation – To annotate on the shared screen
- Group Chats/Private chats.
- Keyboard/mouse control – You can give remote access to other participants to control your screen
- Recording- You can record the zoom meetings
- Virtual background- You can enable virtual background during video conferencing.
- Polling - To conduct polls during the meeting.
To explore more features of Zoom go to-
https://zoom.us/profile/setting and log in using your zoom account id and PWD