The institution may have different Fee Accounts in which the Fee is getting submitted. For example, institutions may manage separate accounts for school and management. The user needs to create all the accounts under the finance settings.
Steps to create Fee Accounts:
1. Go to Menu > Administration > Finance > Finance Settings > General Settings.
2. Enable Multiple fee Account.
3. Go to Menu > Administration > Finance > Finance Settings > Fee Accounts
4. Click on the “New” button.
5. Enter the Name and the description.
6. Click on “Create Fee Account” to save it.
7. While creating the Fee Category assign the appropriate Fee Account.
|Menu >> Administration >> Finance >> Fees >> Create Fees >> Create Category|