Fedena SaaS allows you to use custom footers (Powered by X) found in the application. The default is powered by Fedena and clicking on it leads to the fedena.com page. This can be modified with whitelabel settings in order to reflect your company name, clicking on which it will redirect to your company website.
Here is how you can do it.
- Go to accounts.fedena.com (or your equivalent multischool accounts page)
- Login with your credentials
- Click on your username on the right hand top corner
- Select company profile from the drop down
- Click on whitelabel in the page that loads
- Enter the Company Name and Company Url in the fields (The url should begin with http://)
- Hit save to save the settings
Note: Whitelabel option availability may depend on your licence agreement. If you do not see this option in your account dashboard you do not have this option under your licencing agreement.