The notification control setting provides the entire control over the internal notification in the Fedena application. The admin/privileged employee can control the notification sent from different modules to Student, Parent/Guardian, Employee/Admin. By default, all the notification options will be enabled which can be configured as per the requirement.
- Menu > Administration > Settings > Notification Control Settings
- Select the notification Actions against each Module for the set of users to be received
- Save Settings
Overview in web instance:
Notification Management in Mobile App:
The notification management option is also available in the mobile app where the user can personalize the notification to be received/shown to the mobile app notification bar.
The notification settings can be accessed and configured by following the below steps:
- Tap the marked ≡ option at the top left corner of the mobile app
- Tap on the Notification Settings option, this will provide the configurations available for each user
Mobile App Overview-
- In Mobile App view, the user can control the notification for the selected features