There are few pre-requisite before you can integrate Google Meet to Fedena. They are as follows-
1. Google SSO should be enabled for your Fedena instance. Refer here.
2. Google Calendar API should be added to your GSuite account.
3. Enable the GMEET plugin in your accounts panel.
How to Add Google Calendar API to your Gsuite Account
- Go to console.developers.google.com
- Log in with the Google account credentials.
- Select the project added for Google SSO Integration. Refer here.
- Click on Enable APIS And Services.
- Search Calendar
- Select Google Calendar API, Click on Enable.
How to Add GMEET plugin to your Account Panel
- Login to accounts.fedena.com using your credentials.
- Edit the school.
- Enable the GMEET Plugin. (Please contact your accounts manager to purchase this plugin)