A batch can be assigned to an existing timetable only if weekdays and class timings sets have been created for the batch. Similarly, a batch can be unassigned from a timetable only if subject entries have not been created in the timetable for that batch.
At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Academics > Timetable > Manage Timetable to open the Edit Timetable page.
- Click Edit beside the timetable you want to edit.
- In the top right, click the Manage batch button to open the Manage batches page.
- Previously assigned batches are listed on the left under Assigned Batches, and the new batches are listed on the right under Available Batches.
- Select the batches you want to assign a timetable and use the arrow to move the selected batches from the Available Batches list to the Assigned Batches list.
- To un-assign, select the batches you want to un-assign the timetable and use the arrow to move the selected batches from the Assigned Batches list to the Available Batches list.
For more information, watch this-