As a manager, you can view all leave requests for an employee and reverse an approved or denied leave request if necessary.
- At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Academics > Leaves > Reportee’s Leaves to open the Reportee’s Leaves page. All employees who report to you are listed along with their leave summary details.
- Select the employee for whom you want to revert a leave application. All leave applications for the employee are displayed.
- Click on the leave application you want to reverse.
- Enter any remarks as depicted in Fig 1.
- Click the Deny button to deny the leave application.
For more information, watch this-