Credit hours are the number of hours of instruction that the subject is scheduled for per week.
At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Administration > Settings > Manage Course/Batch > Manage Subjects to open the Manage Subjects page.
Select the batch for which you want to add normal or elective subjects.
Note: To add an elective subject, you must first create an elective group.
- Click Add Normal subject or Add elective.
- In the Name field, enter the subject name.
- In the Code field, enter the subject code.
- In the Max weekly classes field, enter the number of maximum classes that the subject can be taught in a week.
- In the Credit Hours field, enter the number of credit hours for the subject.
- Select the No exam checkbox if no exams will be conducted for the subject.
Click the Save button.