You can schedule a common exam for all batches of a course at the same time.
Note: If two or more batches of a course has a subject with the same subject code, then the subject is only listed once when scheduling the exams, but the exam is created for both subjects.
- At the top of your dashboard, click the module access icon > Academics > Examination > Exam Management to open the Create Exam page.
- In the top right, click the Course-wise Exam button.
Select a course.
Select the batches.
- In the Exam name field, enter the name of the exam.
If the course follows the ICSE or CCE grading system, select the exam category. If the course follows the CWA, GPA, or Normal grading system, select the grading type.
- Click the Save button.
Enter the maximum and minimum marks for all subjects.
Specify the start time and end time for each subject examination.
- Select the Do not create checkbox for subjects that are not to be included in the examination schedule.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Go to each batch (module access icon > Academics > Examination > Exam Management > Select the course > click on a batch), and then click Publish exam schedule to publish the exam schedule. If SMS and Emil settings are configured, an SMS and email alert will be sent to the student and parent notifying them about the exam schedule.
- After you publish the exam schedule, you can always remind the students and parents later by clicking Resend SMS notification.