Yes, We can can view all important information about an active batch on the Batch summary page. When a batch is fully functional, Administrators and privileged employees (Manage Course/Batch privilege must be provided or the employee must be a tutor for a batch) can be accessed through:
- Click the module access icon > Administration > Settings > Manage Course/Batch > Manage Course > Select a course > Click on a batch
- For tutors only – Click the module access icon > Academics > Batch summary > Select a batch
The Batch summary page consists of the following tabs, each displaying specific information related to the batch.
- Students – View the list of students in the batch along with their admission number and roll number.
You can click on a student name to access the student’s profile.
- Attendance – View the student attendance details for the day. This is available only if you mark attendance Daily.
- Subjects and Employees Allocation – View the subject and employee allocation details for a timetable.
- Timetables and Activities – View the timetable for the day along with class room allocation details, and calendar event details.
- Examinations – View the examination status details created in Examination module.
For more information, check this-