Fedena provides a simple, mobile-friendly view to access basic features. Nothing to install, no upgrades!
The most used features of Fedena are available for your quick use using the mobile view plugin of Fedena. Fedena switches the interface automatically when accessed through mobile browsers. There is nothing to install or upgrade. Just take fedena from your mobile browser as you do on your laptop or desktop computer.
The user needs to login using their username and password. Users can view their calendars, messages and Users who have attendance privilege can mark attendance with the mobile version of Fedena
- Admin user gets to access the internal messaging system. Fedena enables the admin user to view the alerts and messages on the mobile.
- Calendar displays the list of upcoming events and other information about examination and fee dues.
- The admin gets to mark attendance for all the students using their mobile phones or tablets.
- The teacher can view the alerts and messages that are available for them.
- The upcoming events relating to the teacher gets displayed in the calendar.
- The teacher can mark attendance for students using their mobile phones
- Teachers timetable can be checked in the mobile version using the teacher's login.
- The teacher gets to apply for their leave using the mobile version of Fedena.
- The students get to view the messages that they receive on their mobile phones.
- The calendar displays the list of upcoming events, holidays, examination and fee dues for the students
- The students can view the class timetables on their mobile phones.
- The attendance report of the student can be viewed on their mobile phones.
- The status of paid and unpaid fee for each student can be viewed in their respective login in the mobile version.